As of Monday the 18th of September 2023, Velair Group LTD acquired all shares of Enviro-Save (UK) Ltd, including the exclusive UK rights of the Oxy-Gen product range produced by FDT (Fragrance Delivery Technology).
Enviro-Save is a long-established supplier of cost-effective and environmentally friendly washroom solutions, as well as being the Master Distributor for the Oxy-Gen Powered® air-care range in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
The Oxy-Gen washroom fragrance system is the only technology that guarantees the delivery of fragrance in the air continuously, constantly, and accurately for the entire duration of the chosen cartridge cycle of 30, 60 or 90 days.
Established in 2012, Velair Group specialises in the manufacturing of low-carbon, high-quality hand dryers into both washroom and electrical businesses. We were the first to innovate a new type of hand drying system, Terra4 Plug & Play, which allows the user to take full control of their hand dryer assets. The benefits of this unique and patented system resulted in a number of significant contracts with renowned brands such as Starbucks, KFC and Eurogarages. While Velair Group now serves a worldwide clientele, the UK will always be our home. Our achievements with hand dryers prompted the expansion into domestic ventilation and commercial hair dryers, yet as the group continues to grow, the important things remain firmly in place; our market-leading innovation, 5-star rated customer service, technical support, and after-sales care.
The two companies have shared a close relationship for many years and the acquisition means that Velair Group can offer a greater variety of best-in-class products to their UK and global clientele alongside their renowned customer service and marketing packages.
Matt Anderson, CEO of Velair Group LTD writes-
‘I have followed the progress of both Enviro-Save and Oxy-Gen for many years and kept in close contact with both Alex and Karen, Directors of Enviro-Save. In truth, the Enviro-Save business model was built on the same principles as Velair Group, and it was an easy decision by myself and the Velair team to acquire their business, which in its own right had the foundations of a thriving company.
Enviro-Save as a business model has very little that we feel needs to be changed, and their valued and loyal customer base will receive the same first-class service and product offering that they have been accustomed to. We have worked very hard to make the transition of absorbing Enviro-Save into the group as seamless and easy as possible; same company, same bank account, but with the ability to offer more stability, infrastructure, and greater opportunity for the future.
The future is indeed bright. We will invest, contribute, and work tirelessly to make our products and services the best they can be, so you can go about your daily business safe in the knowledge that we will indeed do our part and make life easy for you and your customers.’
Enviro-Save aim to reduce our environmental impact the best we can:
- NaturaSel, our disinfectant and cleaner is made from purely natural ingredients
- All our Oxy-Gen Powered air fresheners have refill cartridges which are carbon footprint approved and 100% recyclable
- Our unique style of sanitary bins are also carbon footprint accredited due to their clever packaging and design and biodegradability
- Our urinal and water management products will dramatically reduce the amount of water required to keep your washrooms clean and hygienic
- Velair Group have been awarded Year 2 Planet Mark certification. We achieved a 27.4% carbon reduction overall, and a 4.3% market-based carbon reduction, per employee, and are committed to continue to reduce our carbon footprint further to make a positive impact on the planet, and society.